On this site, you can learn about me, find my contact information, and read my writings on technology, and other topics. You can use the navigation menu above to visit the various sections of this site.
Latest posts from my Blog
- Here are 10 things you should never say at work. 1. "Are you pregnant?" 2. "You owe $10 for this gift for the boss." 3. "You're so skinny! Why aren't you eating?" 4. "That's not my job." 5. "The new manager is a real jerk." 6. "I heard Kim ...more
- Previously I’ve published BlogEngine theme AllTuts based on original wordpress theme. This theme is now updated for BlogEngine v2.6 Blogengine.net Theme AllTuts Download: AllTuts 184.108.40.206 (Updated CSS – 2012/08/02) Version History: 2010/12/13 – Initial Release. 2011/01/07 – Fixed css issue with DISQUS. 2012/08/01 - Fixed some issues with CSS 2012/08/02 - Fixed issues with IE and ddsmoothmenu Also this theme is available at GitHub. The github ...more
- Previously I've published BlogEngine theme AllTuts based on original wordpress theme. This theme is now updated for BlogEngine v2.5 and added to the online gallery. Have a look and let me know your feedback. Blogengine.net Theme AllTuts BlogEngine v2.5 is having theme, widgets and extensions gallery integration. From the administration interface, you can browse the online ...more
- Tanmay Vora has just posted on Leadership. I liked most are three points which is mostly necessary for a leader. Blaming is easy but taking responsibility, learning from mistakes and implementing those lessons to improve constantly is difficult. It is these difficult things that makes a real leader. Similarly, for ...more
- All of you have used the latest and greatest open source software in your .net based applications. And you already know that it is hard to figure out the best choice, get it, set it up, run it and update it. Recently I came across the Visual Studio 2010 extension called NuGet (formerly NuPack) which is ...more
- Finally I’ve managed to finish porting Wordpress theme called AllTuts on BlogEngine.NET. AllTuts theme is originally developed by Site5. This theme is playing so nice that I’ve decided to port that theme for my blog based on BlogEngine.NET. Blogengine.net Theme AllTuts Theme Highlights This theme is having great simplicity along with modern look. Top navigation page menu. Two widget ...more